LOSER (Original Mix) LOSER (Original Mix)

This is amazing!

Everything is really well done, well mastered and well arranged.

My only recommendation would be to add a few more vocal samples, there are some quieter opportunities where a female vocal would fit really well.

RasmusiBoy responds:

Thanks for your comment and suggestions! :)

Hurricane of Love Hurricane of Love

Really nice!

The lyrics are really good and the vocal melodies are done really well. The piano in this is also really beautiful!

The drums and the synth don't seem to match the other instruments, think they could do with a bit of further EQ and mastering.

RAC2012-India PRVW RAC2012-India PRVW

Brilliant!

This is just... this song should do so well!

I can't wait to see the full version with vocals and full mastering!

AKACCMIOF responds:

Ahhh thanks! :D Super glad you like it so far! Got vox on it today, just doing some final mastering :)

Thanks for the RAC competition, I've been dying for a chance to challenge myself and get my name out like this :D

Bad Romance Remix-ProfAdm Bad Romance Remix-ProfAdm

Nice!

The composition, I'd say, is spot on!

The mixing however, I feel needs a lot of work. The synths in parts are overpowering so much so that we lose a lot of the drums. The kick and bass need to be lifted a lot and made more powerful.

The drums sound like they were extracted straight from the sample instead of mixed to match each other which really takes away from the track.
The synths themselves sound good, they just need eqing and mixing.

Bacon92 responds:

Thanks for the suggestions, I will consider them when remastering the piece.

Cantina Rave Cantina Rave

Hilarious!

This sounds epic! :D

Although some of the band bits, especially the intro, sounds very distant. I think a lot of mixing needs to be done to improve this too, the bass and kick could be so powerful! And a lot of the band sounds sound like they need a lot of attention.

That being said, the idea and concept is so genius, with some care this will become epic!

Psychknight responds:

Yeah!?!?

Coolz. I appreciate your review.

Party Rock Anthem - b4 remix Party Rock Anthem - b4 remix

Interesting

Your synths sound beautiful, but they're a little loud and bassy. That's where the kick drum should be really.
Also your drums sound like they need a lot of attention mixing wise, especially ther hats and claps, they sound like nothing been done with them really.

It sounds promising, and with some work, this will sound excellent!

b4ttle responds:

Thank you. :D

And yeah, the drums do need work. This is the weird thing, is that the drums are completely different in this than what they are in FL. Its starting to get annoying. >.<

I dont do much work with the drums on the first mix, so I usually go back and fix them up later.

And once again. thank you soo much! :D

xKore - Morning Coffee (NG) xKore - Morning Coffee (NG)

Ooooooh! :3

I love this, the buildup is amazing and the strings... egad. D:

I just feel that the rides are a bit too loud, especially the tappy one.
I love the metallic quality to the riff, it stands this track apart from the regular trance tracks (seriously).

The song overall makes me feel happy inside. The drum section at 2:00 could do with some experimentation in panning too.... but, wow. I love this.
I think I'll click that download button, I'll click it right now!

[S_Rock] Electronics To Death [S_Rock] Electronics To Death

Awesome beats

Love the piano, it sounds so appropriate for the style.

The drum kit is a bit too loud and perhaps needs a little bit of EQ to take down the piercing high end. The Piano, at the star also needs some EQ to take away some of the rumbley effect which seems to eat everything else.
Oh god, that high end on the piano sounds chilling.

Just a few minor adjustments and this will be perfect.

S-Rock responds:

I'm not one to disagree but This is EQ'ed.
I appreciate the review but it sucks that my speakers produce something different in sound quality.

Unnamed Lullaby 1 Unnamed Lullaby 1

T_T

The melody is beautiful, it makes me want to cry.
I love your choice of instruments and the way they join in.

I think the bass needs a bit of EQ, the lower end seems a bit too high and kind of interupts everything else.
The drum kit needs a bit less reverb, it puts the kit in a totally different atmosphere. I love the shaker thing though.
Also, I think it would be useful to put the tiniest bit of reverb on the master track, so everything kind of blends together.

You've got some serious talent in the composition side of things. :3

Usernamemyarse responds:

Hehe:D Thanks, im thinking of doing this over, as you stated, the EQ an reverb is a bit off, so im thinking of doing something about that.

Thanks for reviewing:D

Super F (Italodance!) Super F (Italodance!)

Awesome!

I really love your choice of melodies and use of key in this track, it's like a soothing italodance piece, unfortunately I can't make my mind up whether or not it works for this style. :/

Musicality: Beautiful choice of riffs and melodies, the layout of the track is much like a classical piece, with a main major melody, then a minor breakdown section.

Instrumentation: The instruments are nice, but they feel a bit basic, some of the leads need layering and the bass needs an assisting lower synth part to bulk it up. Some EQing can also help with the overally layer of the piece.

Style: I seems that this track can't make it's mind up... Dance or soothing euphoria? If you go for Euphoria some of the instruments need a bit more delay and wider reverbs, along with more use of stereo field. If you go for dance, the instruments need bulking up and the percussion needs a bit of compressions (especially the kickdrum)

With a bit of improvement, this track can easily become a huge hit, it just needs a few more tweaks. I hope you take thi criticism well, I do like the track and I'd like to see you improve. :3

Nice work!

Airprogressive responds:

Thanks for you review Neon!

Yeah, I take criticism well (It's the only way to improve) xD. All can be better, and this track is not an exception xD

Thanks again!